Denver Parks and Recreation, in partnership with the City Park Alliance and Starbucks, worked on Wednesday, April 22, 2015, restoring the Mile High Loop trail.
Denver Parks and Recreation organized the day, provided equipment and supervised the work.
…provided over 400 volunteers!
The following organizations provided additional volunteers:
- Buckley Air Force Base
- University of Denver, Delta Lota chapter of Sigma Chi
- Click Fox
- Peak Beverage
- U.S. Department of Justice
In addition to resurfacing the Mile High Loop trail, volunteers
- Stained and added fibar to the Dustin Redd playground
- Painted dumpsters, trash barrels, tables, and curbs
- Assembled fishing rods
- Made improvements at the greenhouse, rock garden, and mulch area behind the Denver Museum of Nature and Science